130309 at Tower Records Shibuya (by @ylwshs12)
- At mini live, Juniel sang Forever, Travel and Everything Is Alright. (same as in Osaka today) 300~400 people came to Tokyo event! amazing~
- Actually the live was supposed to be held in a small corner in the shop on 4th floor, but it was moved to live performance space in the 1st basement. Moved due to so many people coming🙂
- As soon as Juniel appeared on the stage, fans cheered and said “Kawaii~~~!!” (Cute), making Juniel shy ^^ yes she is just so cute!
- Juniel said she was a little nervous because so many people came. Yes, she was a bit nervous in my eyes but sang Forever beautifully.
- After Forever, she said “I came from Korea yesterday w/ wearing coat, but Japan is warm! Like summer ^^” :))
- Juniel: I heard many people are kahunshou (allergic to cedar pollen) in Japan. Are you okay? Fans: are you allergic too? J: No. Take care.. hehe^^
- Then, Juniel forgot what to say xD thinking “ummmmmm” and “oh yes! ^o^ I released the 1st (full) album! Did you hear? Which is your favourite?” When she forgot, fans were almost knocked down by her cuteness >_<
- Some said Babo was their fav, I feel kinda sorry to hear that. Only song that isn’t composed by juniel. prolly they didn’t know other songs. Anyway, I hope they will know her good songs in future ^o^
- Juniel: My favourite song in the album is Travel. I wrote it before I came to Japan first, with thinking “what will happen from now?” ^^
- Then she started Travel. but maybe she was too nervous, sang w mixing 1st and 2nd verses. Stopped after all and started from beginning again. Juniel: Ah! Once again from the beginning! I’m sorry! >_< Fans: Kawaii!! Fighting~~ (lol) Juniel: Yes! hehe.. fighting! / you can imagine right? xD
- At the 2nd time, she sang properly and very emotionally. so beautiful and touching. She missed guitar a bit though. I was almost crying. Because the lyrics describes very honest feelings.. “Ah.. she started like this.. then she gathered hundreds of fans now T_T” I thought.
- After Travel, she said in a low voice “so touching.. I always feel something with singing this song.”
- Juniel: “Actually I had live performance in Japan, usually only 30 ppl came to see me at most. Today many people came.. I’m so grateful. Thank you.” Juniel is so honest. She could say 50 or 100 people though. 30 is real. lol. Honesty is her charm. I love it.
- Well, Juniel didn’t say why she sang Forever, maybe because it’s major debut song or 311 earthquake day is coming.🙂
- Juniel: The next is the last song. Fans: No~~!T_T Juniel: I want to sing more because I’m happy to have many audience, but I prepared for only 3 songs ^^;
- Juniel: Sorry.. it was short, I had fun! How about you? Fans: Had fun!! Juniel: From now on I’m going to work hard in Japan too. Look forward for it^^
- J: Last song is this album’s lead track, Everything Is Alright. I wrote it when I was very tired during preparation for Korean debut. I wrote and sang EIA and healed myself. I hope you feel better to listen to this song🙂 that’s why EIA became lead track.
- She looked more relaxed to sing EIA.🙂 her vocal & only acoustic guitar sound great!! Her voice is so sweet and soft, and warm like mother. After EIA, she said “thank you, it was fun!” and left the stage. Fans waited for encore, but staff explained there was no encore.
- anyway it was very happy time :)) I love Travel and EIA more than before~~❤
- After live event, she held fansigning session. They didn’t allow her to write fans’ name with autograph, but she was so kind and friendly🙂
- I asked her if she remembers message book from oversea fans, and she clapped hands and “Ahh!!! ^o^ Thank you always”. happy^^
- I watched her till she left the place. After giving fans, she wrote autograph on shop’s board. And while waiting for something, she looked like reading something on wall (maybe new album release info?) very enthusiastically xD
- She must be tired, but very kind and friendly from the beginning to the end :))
- Between songs Juniel always drinks water. and always tells us “before the song, I will drink water ^^” WHY SO CUTE!
130310 at Tower Records Umeda Nu Chayamachi (by J-Banilas via @ylwshs12)
- btw today (Sunday) in Osaka, I heard that when Juniel asked fans which song do they like, fans screamed Travel! (learning from yesterday)
- Then Juniel said “oh, did you see on twitter? :P” lol she’s watching twitter~~kkkk
- I also heard Juniel used Osaka diarect. “Uchi Juniel yu-nen” (I’m Juniel) in Osaka. Good one! Must be so cute.
- Also in Osaka, Juniel: “I talked with company president and I’m going to have more Japan activity! I wanna be back to Osaka again”