KBS Super Junior Kiss the Radio with DJ Ryeowook. The radio program airs from 22:00-24:00 PM KST. You can stream it from KTR app in google play for android user. Juniel is a fixed guest every Wednesday on a corner called “Healing Cafe”. Healing cafe is a corner, where DJ and guest read a letter from viewer and they perform acoustic live to heal the broken heart of the viewer.
Video Credit: @5neulen
With DJ Ryeowook, Juniel, Ubare and Hong Daekwang
- They talk about daekwang was guest last week too, but he cant go talk/ perform live. Daekwang then said that it’s his dream to be in healing cafe. Ryeowook said that he thought that daekwang is super busy but daekwang said not really, is there a miscomunication. Juniel said that hong daekwang oppa voice is very healing.Ryeowook said that daekwang looks very suitable for this corner and the program.
- Ryeowook said thank you because last week’s recording. He and the writers contemplate wether to go live or not, but he’s relieved that last week recording went well.
- Ryeowook and Juniel said when being conned by close friend, money is important but their feelings’ hurt more than the hurt from losing money.
- Juniel said when she hit slump she goes out and play for a day.
- Juniel cover Kim Kwangsuk’s with the heart to forget which she cover in starry night
- Talking when talking about crazy job hour and being youngest at work.
- Juniel said now she’s not the youngest in the company, there is aoa, there is also rookie group (Nflying). I was the youngest when i first join, rather than being sad or lonely, i’m just happy to be there and helping cleaning every morning and other things that i can do to help.
- Juniel cover Younha’s Remember Beautiful Memories.