MBC Younha starry night aired everyday from 22:00-24:00 KST. The corner juniel guest in is “Acoustic Live” where Juniel, Yoo Seungwoo, Eddy Kim and sometimes DJ Younha play acoustic songs live. The corner aired every Thursday Night and lasted for about an hour. The corner is on the first half, so it aired 2200-23:00 PM KST.
- Today, May 8th is Parent’s Day in South Korea. Juniel congratulate her parents in the morning. She didnt give them flowers, because her parents dont like it. They said “Why are you buying trash?” Juniel give her parents Gift Money. Eddy said that she should’ve origami-ing the money into flower.
- Juniel perform short version of Dickpunk’s <Viva Primavera>
- Juniel watched the movie “Sunny” with her parents. Her parents loved the movie because it reminded them of their old days.
- *Talking about g.o.d * Juniel: They’re comeback after a long time. Younha: Is there anyone who dont like them? *singing to my mother*
- Viewers request Kang Suji’s song (She’s innocent goddess icon in 80s or 90s) Younha: Our innocent icon in starry night Seungwoo: yes Younha: it will be…. Juniel: I will do it, ah dont say it like that… i’m shy T___T
- Viewer: Juniel’s voice is suitable for the song, like female goddess. Juniel: ah thank you, thankfully this is not viewable radio
- Juniel cover <Kiss Me> originally by Sixpence None The Richer. Juniel said <Kiss Me> is a really good for wedding or general congratulation for couple
- Juniel cover Maroon5’s <Payphone>