KBS Super Junior Kiss the Radio with DJ Ryeowook. The radio program airs from 22:00-24:00 PM KST. You can stream it from KTR app in google play for android user. Juniel is a fixed guest every Wednesday on a corner called “Healing Cafe”. Healing cafe is a corner, where DJ and guest read a letter from viewer and they perform acoustic live to heal the broken heart of the viewer. Fixed members are Juniel, Hong daekwang and Ubare
Kiss the radio (KTR) with DJ Ryeowook, Juniel, Ubare, Hong Daekwang and Jeon Hyosung (Secret)
- Juniel went to Block B concert, ryeowook went too, but they didnt see each other
- Juniel could only text jaehyo (Block B members who she knows)
- Juniel: Listening to the song it’s sexy and all. But watching hyosung she looks really cute and has very good complexion. Ryewook: Juniel too, is cute.
- When Ryeowook, Juniel, Ubare and Hong Daekwang went out before, Daekwang paid for the korean pancakes and Ryeowook paid for patbingsoo
- Ubare hurt her finger and it bleeds a little when she play her live performance. Juniel worried and asks her if she’s okay
- Juniel and Ubare nodding to KTR’s theme song sang by VIXX
- Hyosung: I met juniel when she was such a baby. 2nd year of middle school? We were in same agency
- Ryeowook: But juniel and hyosung doesnt look close. Juniel and Hyosung: We’re close.
- They were asking because juniel called hyosung “Unnie” which is rather personal language.
- Juniel cover Damien rice’s <The Blower’s Daughter>
- A viewer said that Juniel is cute like Baby Dooly
- Everyone is commenting on Daekwang’s hands.
- Ryeowook perform Live performance. Juniel: Wah*Happy* what’s the occasion? [DJ Ryeowook only perform when there’s special occasion]. Hyosung: Wah when i’m here…. *Ryeowook perform live*
- Juniel: Even when Ryeowook sings alone, it sounds really nice. I really like the song.
- Hong daekwang is super happy this week, his face is bright because hyosung is here. Juniel, Ubare and Ryeowook teases him all night
- They play Juniel’s Next Day and with that Healing Cafe Corner has ended